Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Designed by me

One of my best friends gave me the most thoughtful birthday gift this past year - custom designed Converse designed by me! {Click here to find out more.} Not only are these my go to casual wear shoe but designing them was so much fun! From xx high tops to slip ons to leather shoes, there are more than thirty shoe options to choose from. Each fabric panel of the shoe can be customized, as well as the inside shoe print, stitching, grommets, sideboards and toe. When I was designing my pair, I had about ten different shoes designed before selecting the final pair. One of my favorite customization options, is the embroidery that can be done on the back of the shoe {I have my husband's and kids' first name initial on mine}. Makes an unforgettable gift.




1 |

No comments: